Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The BlowJob Lowdown

Firstly I’d like to say I am not Feminist or a lesbian, if you know me then you know I like me some men maybe even addicted to them( especially the chocolate ones and sometimes even white boys suffice my craving). Anyways my point is , I’m nice girl but when it comes to men , I’ve been called a bitch, a slut, insane, crazy, too emotional, too lovey ..the list goes on. This note is just a simple rant from a girl who has been hurt one too many times. I’ve learned over the years of pain to turn my disappointment into something slightly amusing and comical. Big surprise people seem to feed off of my scandaless stories and broken heart tales. Secondly this is not meant to offend anyone nor does it apply to all men (just most).
Listening to “Put It in My Mouth “by Akinyele, I see no better time than now to discuss Oral Sex. . . A good blowjob and the guys under a spell, his eyes roll back in his head, his mouth might open as his breathing becomes more intense until a nice white shower sprays whoever in the way. An amazing blowjob could lead to the guy just throwing out words like“I Love you.” Silly girls might believe these words but remember ladies blowjobs can intoxicate men. While under the influence of getting “dome”, men might say things they don’t mean and completely forget them after. How convenient, right? When a girl knows how to suck a dick without choking she might be referred to as a “Beezy/Bitch/Hoe (...etc) with DSL (dick sucking lips). However when a girl doesn’t understand this art, men are not afraid to spread the word to friends, roommates, co-workers, cousins, you better believe whoever he knows will soon know. Some girls might see giving head as better or less “slutty” then sex, and offer them off like some mints they just found at the bottom of their purse. Please, with sex at least there’s two people getting pleasure. The girls who just handout blowjobs and don’t really know their partner, obviously don’t understand that after you suck his dick and he busts he probably won’t care about pleasing you. Most Men tend to hate performing oral and stick to just receiving. This might be due to the nasty rumor that every vagina smells like tuna or the fact that for the majority men are lazy and selfish, in either case it’s rare for a guy to eat out a girl they don’t know too well or truly like. Even if he decides to go down , for some reason busting a nut can be quite exhausting for men and more than likely he won’t put much effort into it if he’s already down with his orgasm . If you’re a lady with some DSL and want pleasure but still must suck, make him go down first. If you just want pleasure for the both try good old fashioned Sex. The truth is a one night stand sounds a little better than having to say “Oh I gave him head one time… (And never heard from him again)” . Again with a one night stand at least you know his goods and are able to critique him as well, instead of just being the DSL Beezy or the cock choking slut. You can brag to your girlfriends about how you did it in every position, how good it felt or spread rumors about how “you couldn’t even feel his pencil thin cock.” I’ll end this rant with something a bit more serious , I’m not against blowjobs.Yet there’s something about putting your mouth on such a disgusting part of the body licking sucking blowing and pretending that it’s so great that I find a tad bit morally wrong. Blow Jobs have lead to too much disrespect from men for me to frivolously give them away, and so far in my life I have only ever enjoyed giving head to one guy. When you really like the guy it gets you off to know he’s getting off, but otherwise giving head is just a waste of spit time and effort for the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment